PROFI. Education industry solutions
Bring together buyers and suppliers of education industry equipment and software at the Main Industrial Trade Fair in Russia
CORE AUDIENCE GROUPS OF THE PROJECT:
Key audience – heads of industrial enterprises, leaders of development institutions, representatives of Russian Universities and colleges, corporate learning centers, heads of engineering and technical departments of Universities and professors as well as delegations from industrial regions of Russia.
Additional audience – high school students and students of technical departments at Universities and colleges. Age limit is 14+.
Unique activity programs were prepared for each of audience groups at the exhibition. The main benefit of participation in project were guided PROFI routes across all INNOPROM pavilions: education industry solutions were represented to adult participants and vocational guidance excursions were organized for young visitors.
2018 PROJECT THEMES:
- Corporate Universities: production and management oriented education
- The quality of training of engineering personnel
- The growth of industrial enterprises staff
PROFI. EDUCATION INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS PROJECT WAS SIMULTANEOUSLY RUNNING two FORMATS:
- PROFI Routes – everyday guided tours of 40-60 minutes length, during which participants of the tour cross all INNOPROM pavilions. PROFI routes are divided into adult tours and youth tours depending on the content of excursions.
- More than 500 participants – adults, teenagers and students;
- 200 professional participants of adult routes among enterprises, universities and colleges representatives were gathered together with the support from project's partners;
- More than 30 stands in 3 pavilions are included in routes, and the National German Pavilion, first of its kind at INNOPROM, has also taken part in them.
- 7 guides serve the routes.
- 20 Japanese students visited routes on July 13 (Japan was a Partner-country of INNOPROM-2017)