INNOPROM - International Industrial Exhibition
INNOPROM is annual held in Ekaterinburg since 2010.
The principles of INNOPROM are:
- To organize a trade fair rooted in the priorities driving world industry and technology at present – and on the priorities that underpin Russia's program of industrial and manufacturing development.
- INNOPROM sets out a platform for international cooperation.
- The agenda of INNOPROM events is shaped by the interests and opinions of industry experts.
- The sharply-focused events within the scope of INNOPROM are themed around the most pressing issues.
- Globally-respected experts give their input and insight on pivotal matters of concern.
Advantages of participation in INNOPROM:
1. Direct contacts with domestic and international manufacturers of industrial products:
every year INNOPROM gathers the maximum number of potential clients and partners.
2. Effective business-communications:
30% of exhibitors are top-managers of Russian and foreign companies, heads of regions and representatives of Federal authorities.
3. The best opportunities to come into new markets and to increase sales:
due to the ability to present your products and technologies.
4. Familiarity with modern industrial potential:
six exhibitions unite the most innovative industrial sectors on one platform.
5. Experience exchange in both international and inter-sectoral industry:
more than 150 events on the most topical subjects.
6. News coverage on the Federal level:
more than 700 journalists, more than 300 business publications, TV and radio companies.
VII INNOPROM was held from 10th to 13th July 2017